Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 7

Holy cow can you believe that I am half way done with the active weight loss phase of optifast! Check out my Rifle Falls post and then you'll see why I lost 2 pounds this week. I know, your thinking "2 pounds is great" but not when your living on 800 calories a day people! Not to mention that I burn more than that in one workout!
Marion, the lady who weighs me in every week gave me a classic look when I stepped on the scale, "don't give me that look Marion" I say, but I know what I've done. I tell her about my fun holiday weekend and she says to me " there will be plenty of time for the occasional BBQ when you are done with the program". She is so right. You hear that Marion, I said YOU ARE SO RIGHT! SO what's the word of the week? Focus? Wow, that was pathetic.....say it again.....FOCUS!
Next weekend is Arizona and i am going to remind myself that seeing my mom and sisters is reward enough! Food is not the reward! What will my suitcase be full of? Protein bars and optifast shakes, yay!

12 weeks to go!

3 comments:

Mary said...

So, are you saying that when you focus you lose 5 lbs a week? Wow! I say strut it, mumble it, sing it, think it, be one with it! Holy cow, YOU can do it!

Angela and Tyler said...

Way to go! 2 pounds IS great...can't wait to see you and the rest of the girls for the WHOLE weekend. Hang in there only 12 weeks to go, repeat that while doing yoga!

Jamie said...

This message is for Dustin.

This is Josh Terry, an old friend from Richfield. Send me an email at joshuaterry77@yahoo.com