Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Incredible Shrinking Woman!


January 2009.........................May 15 2009
The title may seem a little egotistical, but I am just so excited to finally see some results! I see the biggest difference in my midsection. The first picture was taken when I was trying to lose weight on my own in January and since that was the weight I started at, I thought that would be a great before picture.
Another exciting thing is that I went shopping with my friend Teralyn on Saturday and was trying on some summer clothes and I went down a size! I was so amazed I just wanted to buy a whole new wardrobe, but then I remembered that this is just the beginning and there are going to be even bigger losses in the future. Life is Good!

6 comments:

Mom Johnson said...

thats amazing...i can tell from the picture you look like you're actually shrinking. -Tyler

Ryan and Jen Johnson said...

Wow, if I weren't a married man...and if you weren't a married women...and you weren't my sister - nice job Carrie!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

You look awesome! Congrats on breaking that 16 lb mark too!!

Mary said...

Looking good!

. said...

I see guitar hero and part of a TV...

seriously... you can tell. Good Job Sis!

Paul N Ray said...

Great Job Carrie!! you are looking great. We love ya!!!