Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 5

So normally I update on Friday morning while I'm at work. It is a great way to pass the time until the weekend. But I had such a great week, I had to write it down tonight!
I had an amazing week and lost 5 pounds!!!! That makes a total of 20lbs, which means I have finally jumped over the 16 pound hurdle! For anyone who hasn't read all of the past posts, I have this horrible way of starting diets, losing 16 pounds and then falling off the wagon.

I almost felt like I was starting over after having had such a bad last couple of weeks. These behavioral classes that I have been attending every Thursday night have been such a huge support. It feels good to be in a group that can relate to the same things you are going through, and give advice on how to deal with food triggers.

Pictures are coming soon I promise, I'm having an issue with my camera.

14 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Awesome! What more can I say... Oh, maybe FABULOUS!

Mom Johnson said...

Yipee! Yipee! Yipee! You're amazing, incredible, stupendous, unreal, and a sweetheart!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Love you no matter what--but I'm excited for you. (Also, laughed my head off at the cat flushing the toilet)
Love you,
Mom