Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coming to My Senses

You will all be happy to hear that after a week of not thinking about weight, diet, and exercise, I have finally come to my senses. After doing all the "right things" since January, I forgot how gross you feel after not thinking what's going in your mouth. I have felt sluggish, tired, and bloated. So back to the drawing board for a plan of action.
Thanks, for the encouragement this week everyone who left comments, they help me out so much, and give me great suggestions! It makes me excited to get back on track this week, and I am surprisingly excited to go back to the gym tomorrow!
Not to much to write about this week, you all already got the downer post last week so I will just say onward and upward and their will be good things to report next week!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Atta girl, Carrie! By now most people have long forgotten their New Year's resolution, but you are still pushing forward. For that I give you a standing ovation. I'll be computerless next week, so I'll be looking forward to reading two great reports the following week. Love ya.

Mom Johnson said...

Good girl!!! It was fun to visit with you and Dustin this weekend--hope it didn't set you back too far. You are fabulous! You look good and I love your hair. Remember I love you!!!!
Mom

nataliejustin said...

Carrie, you are awesome! Millissa told me to check out your blog and I think what you are doing is so cool! The process of losing weight is so easy on paper, eat foods that fuel your body, in the right portions and exercise more than you consume and POW just like that you're skinny. Easy right? NO! it sucks and it's hard and it's so emotional, losing and gaining both. I wish you the best, you're doing an awesome job. Dont worry to much about the bad days we all slip. My problem is when I mess up even if it's a Wednesday, I'll say "thats ok I'll get back on track Monday". Well what about thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun. I need to say "crap that was not a good food choice" or "crap I should of exercised" and plan the very next day a little better and not get so down on myself because of it. You are very inspiring, I really need to get back on track. Thanks for the motivation, I need it. You can totally do this!

. said...

I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!!!