Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 2

Unfortunately week 2 was not as successful as week 1. I was shocked when I went to the Dr. and saw that I had not lost any weight. How Could that be?!?!?!?!? This is frustrating when you feel like you are making so many sacrifices to lose large amounts of weight in a week.
The Dr. feels that because of my age I need more calories in a day than just 800. He has advised me to add an extra shake in the day so that I am eating 6 times a day instead of 5. I am hoping that it will will improve my workouts. I have been so tired these last few weeks it has been hard to stay active when you feel like taking a nap 24/7.
I told the staff that I wouldn't get frustrated unless I didn't lose any weight the next week. Then I would start knocking Dr.'s heads around!
This week I get to start the tomato soup drinks which totally beats chewing up sun chips and spitting them out! I am excited for a little salt!
Only 17 more weeks to go!

2 comments:

Mom Johnson said...

Don't be discouraged!! It could be a number of things happening in your body. I know how good you've been and it will be better next week.We're all rooting for you--if that helps. I love you--
Mom

Mary said...

Okay, let's look at it like this: You've been on this program for 2 weeks and lost 11 lbs. Wow! That's terrific!!!! Human beings are wacky beings because these bodies of ours sometimes have a mind of their own. Don't worry, if you stick to the shakes, something will have to happen. Right? 1000 calories a week? Oh yes, something good will happen this week. You can bet on it! Remember, you are doing this for the right reason! We're all with you kid!