Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am not on the biggest loser!

Okay, so I don't know how many of you watch the biggest loser, but it is one of my favorite shows. When I got on the scale this morning I have to keep reminding myself that I am not on biggest loser, I REPEAT, I AM NOT ON BIGGEST LOSER. looking down at the scale this morning and seeing the number 265 I was thinking I am SO getting voted off the show, and then I remind myself with my little chant that I am not on the biggest loser! Where is my 20 lb. loss? OH, that's right I am my own personal trainer and I only have an hour to work out everyday not 8.
Now, to anyone who is reading this it may sound like I'm having a struggle and sounding negative, but I promise you I am still positive. I am in this for the long haul and realize that it is a lifestyle change and not a diet. When I told Dustin that I only lost a pound he said that I should lie and put 2 pounds on the blog because it wouldn't be lieing if you hadn't taken your daily shadoobie. TMI, I know!!!! But this blog is all about honesty and if I gained I would put I gained. Besides, 1 lb. is still success. Slowly but shirley I will get there.

Successes:
1. Went to the gym 4 times and worked my booty off @ 4:30 in the morning, it still amazes me everytime my alarm clock goes off.
2. 1 lb. loss!
3. My pants do feel a little looser. It could be in my head, but it makes me feel good anyway!

Top 3 albums to listen to at the gym:
1. Paramore, Riot
2. Britney Spears, Circus (Normally I wouldn't listen to her but it is a guilty pleasure!)
3. Muse, any album, they rock!

Best dinner this week: Turkey meatloaf, yummy!

6 comments:

Mom Johnson said...

Hey, one poud is one pound--trying putting a lb of hamburger on your counter and it's not too shabby! I'm not sure about Britney Spears. Love the way you stick to it and you're right, you're not on the biggest loser and you do have a life! I love you!
Mom

Mary said...

Hooray! I hooray for one pound or five pounds! I hooray because you are giving it your best effort! I hooray because I know you are sticking to it! I just hooray for you!

. said...

Shadoobie... nough said.

the johnsons said...

Hey one pound is more then I've lost in a long time, so way to go! Also way to go for going to the gym so early, as Mary would say that is a BIG HOORAY!!! So proud of you. Millissa

Ryan and Jen Johnson said...

You guys are awesome! I love Dustin, he fits right in with all your brothers, with his great sense of humor. Ryan wouldn't tell me to lie, he would get on the blog and do it himself and I wouldn't know until I read it. I think you are great:) I hope I can figure out how to post this comment, I tried last week and no success. I will try again!

Angela and Tyler said...

Good work, hey a lb is a lb - that s great! Keep up the good work, and I LOVE Paramore.