Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pete and Repeat.....

Raise your hand if you have seen Dustin wear this shirt.....

Now raise your other hand if you've seen Dustin wear this shirt more than twice.....
Now raise your left foot if you've seen Dustin wear this shirt more than 5 times......
I'd ask for the left foot if I didn't know you would all fall over.

Meet Dustin's favorite green shirt, if you haven't met it already. My number one job as a housewife is to make sure this green shirt is clean for the first Monday that Dustin has off every other week. I'm not kidding. I didn't see this as too much of a problem until I started looking through some old pictures and noticed how many times I spotted Dustin in this shirt.

Dustin at Christmas (looking thoroughly amused I might add):


Dustin hanging with Hanna:


Dustin and his new four wheeler (that we bought on a Monday and for those of you that know that we are poor, rest assured that we got a deal of a lifetime on this thing and so we couldn't pass it up, and yes we are still poor):



He loves this shirt so much that by day 3 of his 7 days off that he has every other week, I have to hide the shirt so he won't wear it until it is clean again. His excuse for wearing it more than once is that "nobody saw me in it, I can wear it again!". After going through my pictures, EVERYONE has seen you in it my love, and maybe we should have forgone the 4 wheeler and bought you some new shirts. Just a thought.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Ha Ha! At least it's a nice looking shirt, it could be worse!

Harris Family said...

you are hilarious! ROb is the same way- he had an orange and blue shirt that I saw in sooo many pictures that after 3 years I decided to just give it to DI- there were withdrawals - but it was too ugly- to overplayed-

Jamie said...

That's freakin' funny. If I were you, I would use that as an excuse for not getting other housework done... "Oh, I didn't do the dishes? Oops. I was too busy making sure your green shirt was clean." hehehe.

Unknown said...

شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
عزل الخزان
شركة عزل مائي
عزل الخزانات
حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
نقل عفش في الرياض
نقل عفش جدة
نقل اثاث جدة
خدمة تنظيف منازل
تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
طبيب بالون المعدة فى مصر
استشاري السمنة المفرطة
كشف تسربات المياه
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة رش مبيد بالرياض
شركة رش مبيد