Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Blessings!

On March 13th Dustin and I got to participate in Lynxx Lien's Baptism. Lynxx was in our primary class last year and was one of our favorite kids. He is smart as a whip and cute to boot! Dustin was honored in being able to perform Lynxx's baptism, and I also got to speak on the topic. Primary has been such a special calling for Dustin and I. We have gotten to know so many wonderful people by being able to teach their kids or serve in the primary with the amazing presidency, other teachers, and music leaders. I've made so many friends and I am sad that my calling has come to an end. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for Dustin and I next!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

*sniff, sniff* Come back, Carrie and Dustin! Primary just won't be the same without you! Lynxx looks so cute in that picture. It's so great to see "our" kids get baptized, don't you think?