Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hanna's Baby Blessing

Hanna got blessed on January 23rd, 2011. Dustin was so nervous. I have never seen him with that much anxiety. For those of you that know him, he is such a laid back guy. He did great! It was short and sweet, and he covered all of the important points. Hanna was so excited to have her family in town. Uncle Garrit got her to her first laugh. Of course, I missed it and she wouldn't do it again, and it seems every time I get out the camera to get some good footage of my adorable little girl, she clams right up! Here are some pics from the day!


I am so glad that we finally got to take a 4 generation picture. Even if the background is my kitchen cupboards!


Our first family photo!


The Girls!


The Boys!
Thanks to all the family members that made it! It really made the day all the more special! We love you!

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

What a beautiful day. Her dress is gorgeous. I really need to take a generational picture like that.