Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby on Board!


As you can read by the title, there is exciting news in the Seals household! Dustin and I are expecting a little baby seals in October. I thought this day would never come, and now that it's here it feels like we weren't even trying for that long. So many things to think about and prepare for, I feel a bit overwhelmed!
I am now 13 weeks along, and just finally started feeling better from the first trimester's nausea. I've quit wearing perfume, and all of our cigarette smoking clientele make me want to hurl. Oh! I also had my very first hormonal outburst the other day, that was fun for Dustin! Nothing like having PMS 24/7! This may sound like complaining, but it is not. I am thankful everyday for this experience, even if I cry for no reason at all!

P.S. Dustin was so excited that he had to order this little Colts Peyton Manning jersey for our little gummy bear. He says the baby will wear it no matter if it is a boy or a girl. I'll have to get a nice bow to match if it's a girl!

9 comments:

Happy-Hardings said...

That is SSOOOO awesome!! Congrats!

Jme said...

congratulations you guys that is such great news! I love being a mom and I know you will too Carrie. If you ever want the truth about how horrible things will get just give me a hollar I am the best at keeping things real! hahaha! It's so worth more than you could ever know! Congrats!

Farrah said...

Congrats Carrie!!! So excited for you guys! I know how hard it is waiting for so long, but I also know that you'll appreciate your baby in a very different way. It truly is the greatest thing ever. Can't imagine my life with out my baby girl! Yeah!

TroxelTribe said...

Yay! I'm soooo happy for you guys!! :) And I've been dying not being able to say anything. Now I can't wait for the big ultrasound so I know if we're planning a little girl shower or a little boy one!!!

Mary said...

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie!! I am sooo thrilled for you and Dustin.

Be sure to let us know if you need to buy a pink bow to go with the Manning shirt!

Congrats and much love.

MaMaMaMandy said...

Yay Carrie!! I am so excited for you guys! What a beautiful journey mommyhood is!

Eliza said...

Carrie! That is so exciting!

Harris Family said...

ahhhhhh!! Im so excited!!! I delivered my first in October- it was a good month:) I just read this- I am way behind in blogs. I soooo happy for you- life changing!!!

Keep us updated!!!

Love Ape

Harris Family said...

carrie I just read your comment on my post and I love it!!! I totally agree that some foods make you sick- your intestines are allergic- I love Dr. Oz's books- you should look into them. I know cutting some of that crap out 5 years made a huge difference. I have been able to drop my baby weight so fast and am skinnier than high school- no joke. I definently am not perfect- prob 80/20 % anyway-- I just loved hearing from you! Im glad you are well! You are prob. in Labor right now!! haha. post some more pics:)