Sunday, September 27, 2009

If You Don't Have Anything Good to Say, Then You Shouldn't Say Anything at All!

I think about updating my blog every Sunday, and every Sunday I get on the scale and my eyes bulge a little more. My thoughts are exactly what the title of this post says. When I get my S*** together, and have some good new to report that is when I will post.

I love Fall! But I can't help but have a bit of a sick feeling in my tummy when I know what October to January bring..........food based holidays. If you're an alcoholic stay out of the bar. If you're a food addict, stay away from the holidays. I think I'm going to have to learn how to love exercise, so that I can overcompensate for these buffet's on steroids that are coming up in the following months.

Check back for future posts with positive content. I hope it isn't too long a wait, or should I say weight! (Do you see how I made that into a clever little pun, I thought so, you're so smart!)

No comments: