Sunday, July 12, 2009

Watters Family Reunion 2009 & Quick Update!


What a wonderful couple of weeks I have had!  This last weekend was the Watters Family Reunion 2009, and good times were had by all.  We kicked the weekend off by having an adult dinner at Los Hermanos,  I'm going to go ahead and speak for everyone when I say it was the worst food, and the worst service I've had in a long time.  It will make a great memory for years to come, I'm sure, and for that it was worth it.  It was especially great to see all the Watters extended family that we only get to see every couple of years, if we're lucky!  Day two started for me with meeting all the golfers at Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ron's for brunch which was delicious.  It started to rain a bit but of course in true Utah fashion the weather changed in 5 minutes and continued like that throughout the day.  It didn't take much for Ryan and Tyler to talk me into all you can eat sushi at the Sushi House for a top off from brunch.  I was so stuffed that when we went to the park at 6 for Dinner and games I wasn't very hungry, but that didn't stop me from having some of gramma's baked beans (yum)!   What a fun reunion!  I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful and close extended family!

Here's a little update for my dear Shauna on weeks 12 and 13 of Optifast.  I know you are all on the edge of your seats.  I've had so much fun with Fourth of July and the Family Reunion I have been off the wagon for a couple of weeks!  But never fear, I did work out diligently last week and I have nothing planned for a couple of weeks so good things should come to pass in the upcoming posts! I am to the transition phase of the program and that means I get to start introducing food back into my diet.  This shouldn't be to challenging considering that I have been "slowly" introducing food into my program since about week 3.  Eh?  What are you gonna do but move forward, right?
Love you Shauna! 

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love you Carrie! Thanks for the special Shout OUT! I love when we get together it truly is a great time! Thanks for driving down and being with us! Can't wait to hear the great news next week!

Mary said...

My reunion comment: I hate sushi, but I'm sure it was better than Los Hermanos on Friday night!! However, the reunion attendees were lots of fun. Glad you drove over to share your awesome laugh.