Friday, June 19, 2009

Week 10

Blah, blah, blah......lost 1 pound.......blah,blah,blah.........recommitting.......blah,blah,blah.
I just want all of you to know that the blah, blah, blah's are because they are just words. Words are nothing with no action and I can talk as much as I want but until there is action they mean nothing. I don't want to try to write another inspiring blog entry that leads to me losing 1 pound! So for now wait and see.....I will show you how dedicated I am with my actions and then try to inspire with my words because we all know the saying "Actions speak louder than words". My actions will be screaming!

4 comments:

Ryan and Jen Johnson said...

meant to comment on your "girl's trip". very cute! Hey, at least you are losing weight, whether a pound or two. it is a loss! i would say something inspirational, but i just feel guilty that i made the chocolate torte. this next week will be good, i can feel it.

Unknown said...

Hey I found you man! Just a simple google search and there you are at the top. I have lost your phone number...not recently but a couple years ago. Send me an email stiner29@gmail or phone 4352014810 lets catch up. Later kid,
greg

. said...

OK Carrie, I will be waiting. Millissa

Mom Johnson said...

Well said!! I love you!
Mom