Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Beast




I've been meaning to post for a while, not because a whole lot of interesting things have happened, but enough to tell about, I guess.

This contraption is what I call "The Beast". Is slices, it dices, it grinds wheat, and anything else I tell it to do. Anyone may know that my work life lately has been crazy! A girl got fired at work, and the next day a girl quit, and the next day a girl went into the hospital. After a few weeks of stress, my boss has hired a stellar new team, he also decided to get me an early Christmas present, a Vita-mix. I have been talking about how badly I wanted one of these appliances since I saw the demonstration video that my boss's wife let me borrow, but knew that there was no way that I was going to talk the hubby into letting me get one. Hasn't Dustin learned that when I set my mind to something that I want, eventually I will find a way to get it? Since then I have made yummy smoothies, salad dressings, and even soup in this blender. I am equally excited every morning when I get to make a protein shake, because I know every seed will be crushed into oblivion. It's amazing and worth blogging about!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I've seen these demonstrated at Costco and I would love to have one. Too bad the other member of my family doesn't think they're a necessary kitchen item!!!